Monday, March 22, 2010

Me? A Socialite?


How fun! Thanks to Beth and Bethany I get to be a socialite without climbing the ladder! That's really good because I am afraid of heights and HATE Ladders!

The Official Preppy Mafia has a new tag!!! Beth and her Preppy Mafia are taking over the world one monogram at a time. I love being in this group with all these wonderful ladies. Please read the rules and questions and consider yourself tagged because you are all lovely bloggers.

I'm crowning you a socialite!
The rules-
Click on the above button and paste onto your blog/website
Answer the below questions
Pass onto 10 bloggers that you Love, go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged
1. Who is your style icon? My Grandmother, Louise and Audrey Hepburn


2. What is your favorite socialite lit book?
Social Climbers, of course!

3. Favorite party theme? Lilly with a tropical or safari twist!

4. Go to Halloween costume? Cat in the Hat

5. Extravagance you cannot live without? There are so many! Cashmere, wolford tights & fabulous shoes!

6. Living person you admire? Good old mom!

7. Greatest Fear? I am in complete agreement with Beth and Bethany; Something happening to my children terrifies me.

8. Trait you deplore in yourself? ADD


9. Which talent would you most like to have?
Being more athletic and coordinated. I have to agree with Bethany on this one, too!

10. Greatest Achievement?
Opening the store AND doing it in less than 6 weeks!

I'm crowning the following socialites:


Happy Wasp Wednesday!

xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you Miss GP Cupcake! We loved reading more about you, we shall try and do as good a job!

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this! I think what Beth is doing with the Preppy Mafia is great; we all need to return to the preppy and fun lifestyle of yesteryears.

    I started a blog that I think you might like. It combines fashion and giving back to charities. Each week, I will give away 1 designer dress (this week it’s the Pink Adelson Shift from Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2010) to one lucky follower, who raises awareness of the blog's selected charity through various ways such as tweeting about it or commenting with an interesting fact. I am currently also giving away some great Lilly stationary items too. Please check out my blog at www.shop4charity.blogspot.com because doing good is chic!

    ReplyDelete