Wednesday, January 6, 2010



Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year! I'm spending this first week of 2010 wrapping up 2009 at the shop and re-stocking the store for 2010. I thought it might be fun to start my blog with some of our best sellers from 2009.

Best Selling Dress: Lilly Pulitzer's Keating dress. This dress looked great on everyone! We wore it in early fall with Mckim wedges and dressed it up with black patent heels for evening. When the weather turned cooler, we paired it with dressy black boots and loved it just as much! I am keeping my fingers crossed that this style comes back for Fall 10 in even more prints!

Keating Dress
The Sherman Tunic dress was our most popular dress from Summer 09. It can be worn as a dress or a tunic. It looks great over white or denim capris for an updated Lilly look. This style has returned in the Resort 09 collection. It is available at the Village Palm right now in 3 prints including the one shown below.

Sherman Tunic Dress

Best Selling Sweater: The Shere cashmere sweater coat was everyone's favorite. It is our go to sweater and answer to everything from jeans to dresses. We wear it with everything. Luckily for us, it came in many different colors and we had to have them all!
Shere Sweater in hibiscus pink
Our second best selling sweater was the JOY cashmere tunic. Both colors were very popular, but blue must be the most popular because it is completely sold out at our store! I wear the pink with jeans or white society cords and I love it. Both sweaters are perfect for those of us who live in colder climates. It's so nice to have cozy Lilly to wear in the winter! What were your favorite styles in 2009?




Joy Cashmere Tunic

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog! Believe it or not, I've never tried the Keating dress. Wonder if I can find one now. Sherman was one of my favorites from last year. SO pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LillyPulitzer.com still has them even though we tried to order more! Honestly, I had a waiting list for them when they sold out! I'll see if I can find one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, love, love the Joy tunic. I have it in both colors and highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete